February 15, 2013

Going Private

Hey Everyone,

I'm so happy that so many of you are so interested in my life these days!  I find it pretty normal, but I'm thankful that other people like to keep up with us.

That being said, I am on a job hunt (it's actually going pretty well but I'm anxious to know what's up before Harper gets here) and it is best that I take my blog private for the time being. I don't think anything on here would affect my chances of getting a job, but you can't be too careful.  And plus, I do have a bit of a potty mouth. 

This will not really affect any regular readers (unless I have no clue who you are).  You can get the password and get added to my readers list by emailing me at:

keritamuffins@gmail.com

I will get back to you with the information you need.

In one week, starting on Feb 22, 2013, I will take the whole blog private and you'll need the password to log on. You will also need the whole web address to find me, as the blog will no longer be searchable.

Thanks for reading about our lives!  Hugs!

Keri


No comments:

Post a Comment