June 22, 2013

Fun Facts

1:  We are moving in one week.  To a place down the street which has cheaper rent, only 1 bathroom (we really only use one of the two we have now...), and a HUGE back yard.  I have declined to participate in moving.  I will just meet Rob and the kids at the new place. He has assembled an army of people that love us enough to schlep our stuff down the street.

2:  Em has febrile seizures, and after her first one this past Thursday, had her first ride in an ambulance.  She was with Amy when it happened and it nearly scared everyone to death.  Now that we know what they are, I am hoping that will be her only ambulance ride in her lifetime.  But a blue baby that is foaming at the mouth-that's a scary reason to call 911.

3:  I'm behind on my homework.  Surprise!

4:  I CAN'T FIND MY IPOD.

5:  Harper is now 6 weeks old and smiles for real and on purpose!  She's still getting the hang of it, but it's the cutest thing since Em learned to smile for real.

A better update and some pictures coming soon. It's been a little bit of a weird month around our house!

2 comments:

  1. I finally told Charlie about Em and he insisted that we went to Walmart this weekend to get a "very accurate" thermometer so that when she comes over we can keep a chart (yes a chart) of her temperatures. It sounds weird but he was so worried about her. He told me the news made his heart hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't even have an accurate thermometer. Or, actually we have a pretty good one but we don't really know how to use it. So. Parents of the Year.

    Charlie is so sweet to worry about his little friend. I don't think he is weird at all. We are so thankful for your family.

    ReplyDelete