July 13, 2012

Dancing Queen

Em loves to dance! Especially in the mornings, which are her favorite time of day and Mom and Dad's least favorite time of day.  But she makes mornings better with her dance parties :)

We took one super great video this morning, but it was all choppy (the camera messed it up), so this is our "distant second" video of Em dancing.  I'm hoping to get a better one up soon.  One that doesn't also include her super snotty nose. I know, it's gross, but a fact of life.

But watch it anyway.  I'm sure you'll love watching her dance to "Twinkle Twinkle" by the all time favorite artist, FisherPrice.  I think this toy must have been marketed only in the South because it sounds like a total redneck is singing all the songs... You also get the added bonus of hearing me try to figure out why the toy won't play.   Her dancing style kind of reminds me of Snowball the dancing cockatoo.  

All around, a fun video for Friday!  Have a great weekend everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video, Keri! Looks like she'll bang her head against the table there, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Em videos because I get to hear your voice! Even if it is your voice being perplexed by a children's toy...

    ReplyDelete