July 17, 2012

Just A'Swingin'

No, not that kind of swingin'. Get your head out of the gutter.

We took Em to the park this weekend for her first ride on the swings!  OHMYGOD nothing has ever made her more happy.

Photos and video!

We had a great weekend; Rob got to golf, and I got to go on a run with Edielicious AND to the farmer's market (which really just means that Edie, Alicia and I had coffee at Red Cat and talked about people we know).  Then, the three of us took Em for her first frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog and perusing around the mall.  I'm happy to report that Emerald still loves to shop. Sunday I had a bad headache which sucked, but I took a THREE HOUR NAP which was great.

But the best part was by far the swings.  I don't even care that I'm so lame that this was my favorite thing.  And that we took about ten million pictures.  Of a trip to the park. This. Is. Parenthood.

I DARE any photography studio to top these shots.  Perfect.
I have to admit that Rob took most of them.



Eating things in the park with Dad.
First Em tries a pine cone.

Then Dad tries some pine needles.

Then they look like a couple of pine...nuts.


And finally here is the video!


Happy Tuesday Everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment