September 10, 2012

Social Butterfly

I forgot to mention in last night's post that Em went to a birthday party this past weekend!  Without me. Yes, she borrowed the Mustang.

Our friends, Matt and Jessica, were going to a 1 year old's birthday party and, well, they don't have a baby.  So they borrowed ours for the afternoon.  Em had a ton of fun and came back on a sugar rush which quickly melted into a sugar coma.

Hurray for free afternoons!

Here is the pic that Jessica sent me from the party of Em making friends:

She is either telling a story or being bossy. 
Check out those tiny Nike's!  Borrowed from Amy, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she's already driving? I thought that would be at least 14-15 more years down the road. Thanks for the previous post and video! Nice to see all the pictures and Em walking.

    Also, a friend recently told me (like I was an idiot) that people don't get more energy from sugar. I looked it up and she was right. I feel like I've been lied to and was too lazy to look it up on my own, haha. Anyway, I hope you have a great week! I'll write you on G-chat or write you an email soon.

    ReplyDelete