March 17, 2012

Another Gratuitous Baby Post

I can't help it!  Watching a "little" grow is an amazing thing.

And my blog will be printed into a book every year, which will serve as our family album and Em's baby book.  Because I would rather be eaten by a dragon than compile a baby book. So these things have to be documented somehow.  And my family lives so far away, it's good to update them.

But let's get real.  I just love showing off my kid.  Guess I'm one of those. 

It's been a good Saturday, despite the fact that Rob has to work and me coming to the horrible realization that I put the hydrogen peroxide contact solution in my regular contact lens case with my contacts last night.  Rude.  Awakening. And melty eyeball.

Also, while Em has mastered the art of rolling from "back to belly", she routinely gets stuck on her stomach.  Mostly this happens in the middle of the night, which ticks her off to such extremes that I have to go in her room and roll her over.  So, that's how she rolls at the moment.

On Christmas, my mom wanted to get Emerald her first baby doll.  She couldn't find one that fit her high standards for her tiny princess, so she got Em a Mississippi State Bulldog Pillow Pet instead.  Em is starting to notice her toys in her room, and was quite interested in it last night.  So we staged an impromptu photo op. And by we, I mean me. Fun on a Friday night.

Hello Bully!

Making TummyTime more interesting.



Em seems to like books.  I don't know if she actually likes them or if she is just used to them since I started reading to her when she was 6 weeks old... An overachiever in the making.

Anyway, this book, "Hello, Bugs!", was given to me at my shower by Christine.  Em is especially intrigued by the super contrasty patterns.

My little scholar.


And...AND!! It's Em's first St Patrick's Day today!  She is wearing this adorable onesie that her Aunt Rikki sent :)

"Me First St. Patrick's Day"

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a good weekend. Emerald will master that rolling over thing soon enough.

    ReplyDelete