May 8, 2012

My girl can shop.

This past weekend Em and I went on our first shopping trip!  I mean, she has gone to the grocery store with me and stuff, but this past Saturday, Rob had stuff to do and sent us to the outlet mall to get me some new clothes! Double excitement!

Em had a great time riding in the stroller, eating her lunch (peas, please.) outside, and helping me pick out some new shirts, dresses, and shoes. We shopped for three hours!

It started out a disappointing day, since all the fun things we had planned were canceled.
And Rob planned to do crap in the yard all day.

So Em thought she would work on her crawling skills... SOOO Almost there!

But Rob suggested we go shopping!
"Girl!  I bet there will be a sale on shoes!!!"

In other news, check out this mischievous little grin. She looks exactly like Rob in this picture.

"No, I absolutely AM NOT disemboweling this hippocampus seahorse."


Happy Tuesday everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I really like her shoe-sale face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like her shoe-sale face. That's roughly the face I make when I find a shoe sale :)

    ReplyDelete