October 15, 2010

Birthday Happy Dance!

Tomorrow is my birthday!  I will be 29.
I love birthdays!  I love other peoples birthdays at least as much as I love my own, but probably more. I love birthdays more than Christmas, because on your birthday, it is YOUR DAY. On Christmas, you have to say Merry Christmas to everyone else.  But on your birthday, the wishes just come to you! Also, Christmas is really just one big ball of stress. Yes, this is selfish, and I don't care.

My husband is cooking me dinner tonight. Best hubs ever. Dinner at home is what I prefer, because I like the option of eating dinner in my underpants for my birthday.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say Rob likes this option as well. 

Tomorrow night my friends are throwing Amy and I a party for our collective birthdays!  A theme party! Thrift store prom!

Look for pictures next week.

That is all.

Have a super fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment