October 20, 2010

WHERE am I?

My friend (and coworker) Joy has made me the coolest thing that I just had to tell the google-webs about!

Okay, so here is the whole story.  When I leave my office, I stick a post-it on the door telling any potential visitors where I can be found.  Or at lunch or coffee or whatever.  I keep the variety of post-its on the back of the door so that when I need one I can just remove it from the back of the door and stick it on the front.  This ultimately led to the back of my door looking like this:


Now, I feel like I'm an organized person normally, but Joy is the most lovable freak of nature I've ever had the pleasure to work in a lab with.  She is completely freaked out by my disorganized iPod, even though I kind of feel like it's okay. Anyway, she made me the following to hang on my door (it's actually now hanging on the door, not the doorknob, but you get the picture:


So cute, right?  Well, if that wasn't amazing enough, she also made me a holder containing lots of different interchangeable options for where I can be during the day:


Thanks, Joy, you are so creative!

1 comment: