October 17, 2010

Birthday Short Story: Victory is schweeeet.

I will be posting all about my birthday party probably later today or tomorrow.  However, I just had to mention that after many many years of disappointment, Mississippi State finally gave me a birthday present.  They BEAT the gators (!)-in the swamp-on UF homecoming.

I've waited a long time, being married into the gator nation, for this day. Also, I'm smart enough to realize I should enjoy it, because they are sure to fire their offensive coordinator and kill us at our next meeting.

You can see the whole story HERE


Wow. Thanks Bulldogs for a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. My second-favorite SEC team is doing pretty well this season. Big win over the Gators.

    Also, don't worry, Keri; the way the SEC schedule is set up, Mississippi State won't have to worry about playing Florida for a few years.

    ReplyDelete