March 1, 2011

Oscar Night!

This past weekend I threw my very first Oscar Party!

Some folks put on sparkly clothes, some did not, but all had a good time!  We had food and voted on who we thought would win each category.  The winner (Joy) took home our very own "Oscar"!  Which is funny because Joy actually made the Oscar for the party.

Anyway, photos below!


A fine opportunity to break out my "Alice in Wonderland" plates from Urban Outfitters!

Edie is not into the Oscars.
But I'm pretty sure Kyle is.
So she brought the only boy that wanted to be there.

Lindsey tricked Alan into dressing up and coming to an Oscar Party, I'm sure.
But they looked real cute!

Joy went comfy but wore her fancy necklace!

Rob wanted to stay as far away from an Oscar Party as possible.
So Rosemary was my date.

Johanna couldn't trick RayRay into coming, engagement or not.
So she and Alicia were dates.

The prize for the night!  
Oscar was Joy's date.

Fun times!  Hope to do it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. That is a terrible picture of me!! Had the most fun time. Can't wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete