March 8, 2011

Photo Fail.

This past weekend my parents came to town and I didn't take any pictures.  

Friday night we went to Dreamland, because Lee had always wanted to go and I was being lazy about dinner.  It was yum!

Saturday, my mom and I had to work on a little school project that included filming her making a speech with powerpoint.  So we went to the lab and did that.  

Then we went to the outlet mall for the rest of the day!  I got a new purse!  

It rained.  Like maybe we should have taken an arc to the mall.

Also, my mom taught me a new christmas song (a little early, but this one is certainly banked for future use):

"frosty the snowman
was jesus christ's best friend
he stood there melting by the cross
until the bitter end."

Is my mom great or what?

That night (still lazy I guess), we went to Pita Stop for dinner.  We love pita stop.

Sunday we hung out, drove around and looked at patio furniture, and went to Chili's for chips and salsa.  I actually cooked dinner that night:  fried chicken, brown rice, gravy, roasted brussels sprouts.  My mom helped- we have fun in the kitchen.

Monday morning they left and Rob and I went to work. 

We had a great weekend, like we always do when they come to visit.  But this post would have been loads better with pictures.  They're coming back in a month, so I guess I'll just have to do better :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment