March 21, 2011

Spring Fever

I've been very much ignoring my blog lately.  I'm sorry, blog.

But the reality is that springtime is here and I can't be bothered to worry about things like my blog.  Or yoga class for that matter, since I took the week off last week.  Or running either, since I have decided to quit running for a while and just be a gym rat.  Hey, I pay for it, so why not? 

Anyway, an update:  

Our front yard is in bloom!  A yard full of irises, and the other bulbs broke the ground a couple of weeks ago, which means blooms for us in the somewhat near future.  The daisies are up too, and those are my absolute favorite.  

Rob has been off work the past couple of weekends so we have been just hanging out.  We took the dog to railroad park a couple of times, he took care of the grass, I tidied up the house as long as I could stand to be in it.  I got a slight sunburn, heaven!

I went to Edie's St Paddy's day party.  There was delicious corned beef and cabbage and some adorable shamrock cookies that her (non)-boyfriend Kyle made.

Looking forward to market days starting back in less than one month!  That's the best.

Maybe one day soon I will take some pics of our happy looking yard.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment