March 11, 2011

Wedding Season Officially Begins/Birthday Happies!

My friends Alaina and Perk are getting married today!  I am unable to make it to the festivities because of some work obligations, and I totally wish I could be there.

I am so happy for them, hope they have a perfect day and the happiest life together.  They both certainly deserve it!

Congratulations!



In other news, I'd like to wish a very happy and belated birthday to my cousin Kaitlin!  She turned 15 yesterday.  I remembered to text her (sometimes the great thing about teens!), but I have failed at card making and her card will be late.  Anyway, I hope you had the best day, young lady (she's the one in hot pink, no wonder we get along!).


Everyone else, Happy Friday and Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment