June 15, 2011

Excitement.

Friday I am flying to Houston!  Houston!  (I'm no geography expert, but that's at least 100 miles away.) In June!  A pregnant lady!  Actually I just put that in there because people expect the heat to bother me, but it doesn't YET.  Ask me again in about 6 weeks. 

Anyway, I'm technically going for a conference but it doesn't start until Sunday night (scientists are not Southern Baptists, after all). 

So, what am I going to do in Houston?  I'm going to see my bestie, my roomie from college, Kristin! We might even go to the zoo! Abby, maybe there will be pandas!  If so, I'll try and do you proud with some fun snapshots. Whatever we do, it will be awesome.

I'll be in Houston from Friday-Wednesday, which means I'm going to miss Rob's first "official" Father's Day (the quietest one he will ever experience), but not to worry, his gift and card are wrapped and on the mantle for him to open on Sunday :)

AND I GET TO SEE MY BESTIE!  Can't wait, gurl!

1 comment:

  1. You still weigh less than most people so the heat may not bother you as much, haha. I hope you have fun, Keri!

    ReplyDelete