June 27, 2011

Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes?

With Lemon Buttercream Frosting?

Yes, please :)

It was Edie's birthday on Saturday, so I had an excuse to bake!  Since I'm not much of a sweet-eater these days, I rarely make desserts unless they are for a function with other people that will eat them. 

Anyway, a bunch of us went for Mexican and there were cupcakes!  Maureen brought chocolate ones too, so we were overloaded with chips and dessert.

Edie blows out candles-she's seriously the cutest person I know.



And she does it WITHOUT setting her hair on fire, 
unlike me at my birthday.

Rob went camping at Oak Mountain this weekend, and I drove down for just a couple hours with our pooch to capture our friend Erica's first fishing trip!  Erica is from Mississippi, is 28 years old, and has never been fishing.  I seriously think this is some type of accomplishment.  So here is her first, REALLY HUGE, fish.  With the proud fishing guide.

I take credit for convincing her that cane poles are best.

I'm not even sure how this turned out blurry. Fail.

Bells had fun too, but ate a cricket and it was superdisgusting.

Happy Monday!

1 comment: