August 26, 2011

A Clean Baby, Part II

The neurobiology department threw me a baby shower today!  I managed to get a few photos of the event.  

I'm certainly very lucky to have such amazing coworkers and friends that give a crap about my kid having enough stuff to crap and vomit on!

(Maybe I'm a little obsessed with the amount of crap and vomit I'm going to be dealing with.)

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped/brought presents/set up etc. Our little family continues to be very blessed :)

I *might* have had two huge slices of cake.  
Feeling somewhat guilty, but man it was totally worth
and extra bit of exercise later :)

Food and decor :)

Loly made the punch.  And then had to store it in a common fridge.
She added a passive aggressive note just in case anyone had any funny ideas.

Crafty Joy did the decor.

Hostesses!  These two are hilarious.

Me with my loot-in gift-opening mode!

Edilicious came by too-her new darker hair is seksi!

No comments:

Post a Comment