December 11, 2011

Emerald meets the cousins. And Santa.

It's the season of baby's first Christmas!  But first things first.  Our aunt and uncle Beth and Gary and their three beautiful girls came to town and we got to visit with them while they held the baby.  Thank God for having five extra people to hold the baby!

Jaimie holds her newest cousin.
Also, the newest cousin decided to take a giant crap at this time.
Gotta love babies.  They're the only ones that look cute while they crap.

Kaitlin gets acquainted. Look at her, professional with a burp cloth!
I never have one when I need it, thus I do 10! (that's a factorial) loads of laundry a week.

Ally holds the baby cousin.  
Also, Ally has that same kind of Christmas sweater my mom used to make for me.
Love. It.

Em isn't sure about Gary at first-but really she just needed new pants and some lunch.

Jaimie and Ally read to Em, "Jamberry".
I love how interested Em looks!

The beginning of an attempt at a timer picture of all of us.


We even captured Relay, the Mans Clan's dog!
Also, somehow I look tall.  Don't I?


And then we went to a Christmas party with them and Em got to meet Santa for the first time! She was in the middle of a meltdown, but stopped crying for five seconds to take the picture.  A December 10th miracle, I think.



And our tree is up and decorated. Plus, present wrapping ninja obviously came to town.



Mans Family=WINNING.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how exciting! And you and your tree both look fab ;)

    ReplyDelete