November 9, 2010

Doctor of "Prefab Furniture Assembly"

I got a new bookshelf for my office and I deemed this worth telling the internet about!  Emma and Miguel suggested I have Rob put it together.  I take offense at such suggestions and it really only makes me more stubborn than previously thought.

I decided against pouting at my husband until he flooded my office with tools and profanity, and Monday I put together my new office bookshelf all by myself.  It was quite an adventure.  It's about my height, and it came with about a million little screws and doo-dads.  But it's done.  And of course there are pictures! Terrible ones from my cell phone.

All the pieces unpacked.

 Starting to put the doo-dads and whatnots into their respective positions.
This gets worse before it gets better.

Do you think these are important?
I mean, I don't know if there should be leftovers.

Level? Close enough.

 A job well done if I do say so myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment