November 22, 2010

A restraining order for Jesus!

So. My friend Edie got a letter IN THE MAIL from Jesus! Not quite as fun as a letter from SANTA, but I guess entertaining still.  Jesus has bad handwriting, but I guess English wouldn't be His first language.

My Response?  WTF! (the exclamation is meant to be a factorial)

Be careful lady, this Jesus might be dangerous.

Here is the letter, followed by the contents.


"Daughter,

I love you with an everlasting love ! I died upon a cross to set you free! Repent! Turn from Your many sins before it's too late!

If you obey Me Now, turn from your many sins and grant your faith & trust in Me, then I will lead forgive and save you.
Repent and only believe,
Jesus
John 3:16. "

7 comments:

  1. No envelope and postage, jesus stole 45 cents from the USPS and committed a felony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, please tell me there was a return address? and if so, post it so I can start a regular correspondence with Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think it was addressed at all. it was just stuck in the mailbox. i'm also unclear if it was her home mailbox or her UAB mailbox. if it was the UAB mailbox, my money's on Cheetham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was my home mailbox yay, I wonder what it was they saw to dub me a sinner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think it was your landlady? maybe she moonlights as Jesus sometimes.

    ReplyDelete