May 23, 2011

A post about boring

This weekend I didn't do anything I planned to do.  My car needs a wash/wax/top condition, but at some point I lost motivation and decided to take it through the car wash.  None of these things happened.  

I also did not get taken up to heaven by Jesus in the rapture.  I thought about following the internet suggestion of laying clothes out on my lawn as if I had disappeared (i.e.  "punk the rapture"):


But that didn't happen either.

I did some shopping, which wasn't really planned, and went to a going away party for a guy that's leaving town, but didn't take any pictures.

And while this has made for a TERRIBLE blog post, I had a wonderful weekend.  Hope you did too!

Only 4 days til I find out if I'm birthing an animal, vegetable, or mineral this October.  I'm hoping for a penguin.  My neighbor Steven hopes for a giraffe.

AND only 5 days til the Birmingham Salsa Showdown, a great excuse to consume about 40,000,000,000 calories on a 90 degree afternoon.  I'm so excited I dreamt about it last night.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment