May 31, 2011

A very American weekend

Hope everyone had a fun 3 day weekend! I did all kinds of stuff!

1. Rearrange furniture in the muffin's room! And pack away some clothes for storage.

2. Gym x 2. I swear it's not as impressive as it sounds.

3. Salsa Showdown!  It was SO HOT to be eating salsa in a parking lot at 2 pm.  But it was yummy:  I ate, I voted, and I left. I chatted with some friends, and lasted a whole hour before I started to melt. Mission Accomplished.

4. SEC Baseball tournament-I went to the final game with Rob to see the Gators take the SEC title for the first time in a lot of years. (I also learned that my new superpower is the 10 minute sunburn.) 





5. BBQ at Amy's house.  I made the Strawberry Summer Cake from Smitten Kitchen.  But added orange zest to the batter and topped it with homemade whipped cream. (Whipped cream from the store ruins a good dessert :/)  Too bad I'm not much for sweets lately, but everyone said it was delicious! And super easy to boot.

6. Clean the house so it doesn't look like trashy people live there.

Meanwhile, the animals did this:





So all in all:  fun and productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment