October 14, 2011

Birthday Happies

Well.  I'm turning 30 on Sunday.  30!  Can you believe it?  I certainly don't feel 30, but I don't know what it's supposed to feel like exactly.

Anyway, last night Amy (her birthday is Tuesday!) and I had dinner with some close friends to celebrate a little early. We don't know, after all, when little Emerald is going to make her grand arrival-she has plans of her own that she didn't even share with her momma.

Edie planned the dinner AND MADE STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES!  And I had leftover Thai food, so bonus points for that.  

This was much quieter than last year's Thrift Store Prom, and I had high hopes of an ice-skating party this year, but alas it will have to wait :)

And now, a cheesy cell phone photo-thanks Edielicious :)

1.  Amy got new boots for her birthday!
2.  I am starting to look like a tired pregnant lady, but I guess it HAS been 38 weeks.
3.  Check me out holding tight to my leftovers lol.

2 comments:

  1. you're so sparkly!

    Happy Birthday-wish I could be there to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true-I am sparkly. A large sparkly watermelon shaped person. Today I'm wearing a purple shirt which makes me look like the fruit of the loom grape :)
    Thanks for bday wishes!

    ReplyDelete