October 28, 2011

A retrieval mission.

So.

My kid is never coming out on her own.

I check into the hospital to start induction procedures on Tuesday night Nov 1.  Pitocin starting Wednesday. They will give me all the time they can to get her out, but there is a real possibility of a c section, I realize, especially with me being a first-timer.  So I'm hoping all goes well and I'm just going to sit back and let it happen :)

That is all for now.  Hopefully my next post will contain some pictures of Emerald!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Keri, good luck with everything. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will be fine and don't worry about the c-section! All three of mine induced and went great. Sit back and use those strong muscles you have built up and those relaxation techniques from yoga. Buffie

    ReplyDelete