January 8, 2012

Grandparent Spoilage

Over the past few days we have had my mom, my grandmother, and my godparents in town.  Thats Memere, Granny, and Gammy & Grumps. (I'm still trying to figure out "who's who" in my family.)

We had to do Christmas with some of them. Yeah our tree is still up...but you do remember how long it took us to get the tree up, right?  So I'm guessing it will take even longer to take the tree down...

We also had a few people come over to watch football/hold the baby.  Geaux Saints! 

Today I'm going to try and make all of our dinners for the next FIVE nights, since this is the week I go back to work.  Is this good food safety protocol? I guess we shall see.  Anyway, this involves a crockpot chicken with carrots and taters (precious), loads of brown rice, a butt-ton (not a button, that's significantly smaller...) of green beans, and a school of fish.  I'm sure I'll spend the rest of the week cleaning the damn kitchen.

Anyway, pics with fam!

Hahaha look at Em's face.
With her cousin Tye and Memere.

Memere and Tye read a book to Em.


Granny spent some time entertaining her, too.

But she didn't slack on her workouts...

Em with Grumps.

Time for more presents!  
She'll get the hang of it by next year.

Gammy and Grumps got her the "spill and fill" picnic basket by Melissa and Doug.
With different textures and colors.  
But no sounds are flashing lights, just my kind of toy :)

Look at that smirk :)

WhoDat Baby--All dressed in her Saints Gear for the game!


This is what every Sunday looks like at our house.

Em loved Erica!  But by this point was pretty bored with the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment