August 12, 2010

All the Single Ladies

Actually, just me.  And I was only single for 5.5 days or so.  

Rob has been gone since Saturday 8/7 to Dauphin Island to help teach part of a course in neuroscience.  

I was terribly productive in his absence, as he always is when I'm gone.  

Saturday:  Okay, not productive really.  Farmer's Market, Lay Out for 1.5 hours, Go to pool with Amy, Stephen and kids, dinner with friends, movie at my house with friends.  House still dirty, but I got to show off my stellar dog paddling skills to Amy's oldest, Lily.

Sunday:  Teach piano. Lay out for 1.5 hours. Proceed to clean house, do laundry and redecorate the office for the next 8 hours.  Laundry folded with neighbor Amy, even though my house was clean and she was not, lol.

Monday: Work.  Walk dog.  Eat Falafel for the 2nd time in 3 days. Play with Animals, Run and do Abs/Arm circuits with Amy.  Seriously what would I do without Amy?

Tuesday:  Work.  Power yoga.  Mexican Restaurant with yoga ladies.

Wednesday:  Work.  Grocery shop (parents arriving Friday!). Play with dog.  Paint toenails.  Watch a movie. Start new novel.

Thursday:  Work.  Rob comes home today. Insanity workout with Amy.  She doesn't know about it yet. Bad surprise?

Did you notice how none of these days included watering the lawn or any other plants?  I was out watering them feverishly this morning in hopes they will miraculously turn green again before Rob makes his triumphant return....

No comments:

Post a Comment