August 2, 2010

Always boys in the yard....after my *goshdarn* milkshake

Another weekend come and gone, and this one started with the priceless quote which is the title of this post.  Thanks Abby, who else?

Anyway, Saturday brought another trip to the market with the ladies, but I'll spare you all the pointless pictures of produce.  I laid out, did some shopping, and went running for an hour with Amy.

Rob and I also took a trip to the lab, where we hung up my diplomas in my office!  See photos below!


Mississippi State, BS; UAB, Ph.D.  Lovely and Official!


Yes, I DO have MSU photos on my wall in my UAB office.  Am I sorry?  No. Alma Mater love never goes away!



It's not that neat or organized, but it's where I spend the majority of my day, and hey, I can find everything.



So then on Sunday, we had planned a tubing trip down the Warrior River, which promised lots of great photos, but the river was too low for tubing.  Luckily, our good friends Gabe and Nicole Muro were fine with us inviting ourselves over to their pool.  I got lots of good sunshine, and much needed catch up time with my friends.

Gabe and Nicole.  Yep, he's drinking Mike's pink lemonade and sitting in Rob's very special river tubing chair.
Rob with Gabe, Nicole, Christy, and Vlad.  New peeps!

Rob thought I should be in a picture, so here is pretty much the same pic as before (I think for Christmas Gabe needs his very own special river tubing chair):

Who knows what this week will bring?  Last week was crazy, so if anything cool happens, I'll be sure to let you know :)
Because, as I have mentioned before, I'm very exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I am way too hard core to ever say "gosh darn"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know you are extremely hardcore. but i didn't think the actual word should go in the title.
    i guess i'm becoming and old lady/prude.

    ReplyDelete