August 25, 2010

HURRAY IT'S MONDAY! ON WEDNESDAY!


I have had a very busy week so far, so my Monday post has been pushed to Wednesday.  Anyway:

I had a super crazy but fun AND productive weekend, even though the next weekend is now hovering.  I'm going to tell you about last weekend anyways.

Saturday:  Human brain dissection, market day, sunbathing, back to lab to coverslip, light shopping, then a PARTY!

Sunday:  Sunbathing, piano teaching, barbecue (I ate TWO pulled pork sandwiches!) with birmingham gators, nap, trip to Lake Purdy, making the best cupcakes ever.

All I have to show for all of this are a few pictures of Bells after her first trip to the lake:

Her take:  "OHMYGOSHAWESOME!" Although, not so great with water.  Only a little splashing.






And then it was Monday. I felt about the same way Slick did:




Upside:  Joy made me a name plate for my office, so now I have something typed instead of a post-it note with my name scrawled in purple marker.  Thanks lady!


Yes, I did decline to wash my hair today.  No I'm not naked. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment