August 20, 2010

Compliment yourself today.

Today on "The Frisky", one of my favorite blogs, there was a post entitled "30 things I love about myself".

It got me thinking that we are our biggest critics and tend to focus only on things we want to improve.  I know that I am VERY critical of myself, because I know that there is ALWAYS room for improvement.

But today, I think I'll focus on things I like about myself.  I've listed a few below.

 1. (Probably my favorite)  I'm SUPER well-rounded.

 2.  I'm a good friend (right, friends?).

 3.  I'm in good shape.  Some might say great shape, but probably only in comparison to the rest of   Alabama. 

 4.  My love for animals

 5.  I always do my best.

 6.  I have a Ph.D. in brains.  Does this make me double-smart?

 7.  I'm musical.

 8.  I'm a good wife.  New at it still, but good nonetheless.  Husband better agree if he knows what's good for him :)

 9.  I will try (almost) any food once.  In Boston I had pasta made with squid ink.  It was actually delish.

10.  I'm tougher than I seem.


What do you love about yourself?


Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment