August 12, 2010

i always FLASH the toilet.

When I was in grad school, the bathrooms on our floor had these annoying "please clean feces and blood off the toilet seat" signs on them.  As a graduation gift to myself (after looking at these signs for 5 years), I took them all down following my defense.  There were 4.

I don't know what the problem is exactly, but I don't think I've ever had such a problem in the bathroom that there is blood and feces that I would need to clean off the toilet seat.  It was excessive.

But apparently someone on that floor has some major gastrointestinal issues?

As of yesterday, I have been informed there are new and improved signs in the bathroom.  

See below for your enjoyment. Note that we are to FLASH the toilet for a HELTHY environment.


Happy Thursday.

2 comments: