August 16, 2010

Some randoms

1.  Awesome day at the lab, as I got some great feedback on something new I learned to do! My first set of  electron microscope photos were praised by my very patient boss.  Woot!

2.  Birthday love and hugs to my bestie, Kristin!

3.  Happy birthday (love and hugs) to my sis-in-law, Lori!

4.  Amy's husbands name is Steven, NOT Stephen.  Somehow, I always knew this and never got it right.  Sorry dude. I really hate it when people misspell my name, so I'll try to do better :)

5.  I'm worried for one of my friends, but after a bad day and some margaritas---well, let's just say I'm confident she will be on the right track shortly.

6.  Good run tonight, sweaty and gross-- but happy I did it, as always.  Motivated lady.

7.  Actually excited for the rest of the workweek--when did I become such a dork?

8.  OH, had a great weekend with my parents too!  I love when they visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment