August 4, 2010

Some thoughts at 4:12 on a Wednesday.

Yes, I know it's 4:12 on a Wednesday, and I should be learning some science or doing some science, but the fact is that I'm on a break.  So there.

I don't have organized thoughts, just an FYI before you keep reading.

Anyway, I thought this was worth mentioning-I slept great last night.  I didn't wake up one time.  Usually the fatties (my cats Homie and Slick) wake me up at least once begging to be fed, played with, or let in the yard.  They are relentless.  Then I get up, take care of them (okay, sometimes I spray them with the water bottle we keep by the bed), get a glass of water, put my hair up because I'm always too hot, and go back to bed.  And I try to go back to sleep, which inevitably takes about 20 minutes.  But not last night.  I slept beautifully.

Some other things tinkering around in the back of my head involve pop culture.  I wonder if I'm getting too old or what, but I simply do not understand some things that are super-duper popular right now.  I should correct myself.  Certainly The Twilight Saga, all the bullshit associated with said saga, The Jersey Shore, "Bieber Fever", Speidi, and Zac Efron are not so complicated and deep that I *can't* understand them.  Seriously these things are a waste of space and oxygen.  I don't understand the obsession, even to the point that I can't even make a pointed argument about it.  Yes, I know I'm spending time putting these things on my blog.  But I digress, and so should you :)

I've barely even read my former favorite blogger, Perez Hilton, over the past 3 weeks!  Maybe it's all the Mel Gibson drama that is on there every 4.2 milliseconds that has me jaded with pop culture news and gossip.  

Also, I don't know how my little group of yoga followers feels today, but I've got fire in my shoulders and abs!  The good kind, and I'm happy to be on my workout day off!

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment: