December 2, 2010

Much better, thank you.

I still can't explain my *funk* from earlier in the week, but today I'm feeling happy, healthy, and most of all, lucky. The way I feel 98% of the time. I don't fall into funks very often, but when I do, WOW it sucks. I guess it's somewhat normal.

I'm such a worry-wart.  Anyway.

This morning, Amy and I ran for 45 minutes, and I narrowly missed falling down in the exact same spot from earlier this week. (You know, that time I obliterated all the skin on both my kneecaps?)  Today is yoga day, love those ladies and can't believe they come back to have me teach them yoga week after agonizing week.

AND! Rob and I are going to get our Christmas Tree tonight!  The best part about this is that he won't be at work until 11 p.m. (doing stoopid electrophysiology) and I will actually get to see my husband.

I'm excited because Abby's farewell party will be held at our house this weekend, and I'm getting together with Amy to wrap our Christmas gifts, watch "Eat, Pray, Love", and have some bad food. Of course, we are also going to run.  But we rarely do anything besides run together, so this eating/wrapping thing should be momentous!

I've certainly lost count of all my blessings.

So, for those of you that were annoyed at my earlier whiny post, here is a cheery update. Woot!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment