December 10, 2010

The "Trifecta from Hell" has separated, but wish each other the best.

Abby has finally embarked on her loooong journey to Providence, RI.  She will be traveling there over the course of 3 days with her two cats in the UHaul.  And she will be towing her car.  So that should be fun for her.

Today Johanna, Amy and I went to see her off.  There were plenty of tears.  (None from me, because I have a heart of stone.) All of us are sad to see her go-we had so many fun times together. Although, I'm finding it hard to be sad because I'm so happy and excited for her-and simply can't wait to hear about all of her many adventures.

It didn't seem right to let her drive off  with no one to wave.  So Amy and I loaded up her three kids and the dog Hank and went over to Abby's house for the last time.

Abby and Johanna are obviously sad.
I look like I don't care.  But mostly I want everyone to stop crying.

Abby and Amy are sad.
Amy is not obviously sad.  

Addy and Karis do not care.

Abby gets in the U-Haul for the long haul.

The U-Haul had a walrus on it!
Which, I believe, symbolizes cold weather.


Happy Trails, Abby!  Be sure and let us know how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment