February 26, 2011

Drugs are Bad, Mkay?

So I'm sitting at Starbucks lamenting because the barista gave me an ice-cold coffee when what I ordered was NOT iced.  I considered complaining, but the general public is on my nerves today.

I'm waiting on a student to meet me who needs some extra help in A&P.  I'm assuming we are going to have to have a "come to Jesus" talk, because she is already one hour late.  On her way, but late.  And like I've mentioned before, I am not patient, and I don't like having my time wasted.  So.   She really needs the help though, so hopefully  I can straighten her out when she gets here.  

Anyway, here is what I found on the internets while waiting. This link is a slideshow that shows months or years-apart mugshots of drug abusers, kind of like a before and after to illustrate the effects of chronic drug use on your looks.  What. 

My favorite ones are the ladies who have drawn on their eyebrows.  In the first mugshot they look pretty bad and trashy, but the second mugshot is hilarious, because it's clear they now have the artistic skills of a fetal pig.

Hope everyone is having a fun Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment