February 16, 2011

A new way to take out the trash

Today on the pretty short running portion of my running and abs workout, I saw something hilarious.

I was nearing my house and passed an apartment complex with a very small parking lot (like 30 yards or less) with a dumpster at one end.  A tenant came out of his apartment with a bag of trash.  He put the bag of trash on the hood of his car.  He then got in the car and drove across the parking lot to the dumpster.  At this point he got out of the car, put the trash in the dumpster, and returned to his parking spot and went back into his apartment.

Turns out I've been doing it wrong my whole life?

3 comments:

  1. It would have been better if he had got up some speed and then, just before getting to the dumpster, slam on his breaks so the bag would go flying off the top of his car into the dumpster and then he could have drove back to his spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, nice! i wish i would have suggested that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing how lazy people are. But then I bet he drinks Lite beer and thinks he's doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete