February 28, 2012

Spotify!

I have entered the current century and now have a Spotify account!  I'm excited!  I'm NOT SO EXCITED that I had to get a Facebook account in order to get a Spotify account, because 5 months ago they linked and now you use Facebook to log into Spotify. 

Huff. But I guess this now means I can get a Pinterest account too.

My Facebook account is a big fake, set up just so I could get Spotify.  My name is "Keri BarkMan".  No, I don't want to be your friend.  Well I do want to be your friend.  Just not on Facebook.  I prefer my friends in real life, thanks.

6 comments:

  1. 1) How did you just now get spotify? It is the awesomest!
    2) You should totally do pinterest it is such a wonderful waste of time. SO MANY CRAFTS. SO MANY CUPCAKES. Plus, the style boards are just like paper dolls. You pick a bunch of outfits and ignore the fact that they are not flattering to "humans" in general and imagine yourself rocking them. BE MY PINTEREST FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ridiculous.
    I just now got spotify because i was in a standoff with myself about whether I would get a facebook account for it. But now I am a believer that spotify is the awesomest.
    I have an invite to pinterest, and as soon as I join WE CAN BE PINTEREST FRIENDS!!!!!
    I have played around on it and it is definitely the coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, you can. but i never log in!
    I miss you greg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to write again soon. I've been working some but I'm pretty sure I emailed you a couple weeks ago. I hope you got that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I did. I'm sure I failed at responding. I miss gchatting with you!

    ReplyDelete