February 24, 2012

What a difference a day makes

Today is Rob's birthday!  I have lots of pictures to share, and we are doing his bday dinner tonight, so I'm sure there will be more.  I've been kinda bad this week about uploading the new photos. 

One year ago today, I found out I was pregnant!  (That did NOT happen this year, so don't ask!) I remember waiting an extra 5-6 days to take the pregnancy test because I wanted to officially find out and tell Rob on his birthday that he was going to be a dad.

It takes about 2 minutes to take a home pregnancy test, and Holy Toledo Batman, that two minutes really changed our lives. 

So while today is Rob's birthday, and NOBODY LOVES BIRTHDAYS MORE THAN ME, it will also forever be the day I found out that I was a momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment