July 7, 2010

Oh, Lindsanity

Lindsey Lohan is going to jail.  I have got absolutely no fucking clue why I care.  I guess because she USED to be a good actress who showed up to work and made pretty good movies (Mean Girls was awesome).  And because she USED to be pretty.

Now she looks like a meth addict.  Might be a meth addict.

But also I feel like celebs get away with a lot of crap.  I mean, she was wreckless driving at least twice and both times tried to blame someone else.  Then the cops found coke in her pants and she said they weren't her pants.  Then her SCRAM bracelet said she was drinking and she said it was just her spray tan. Then she faked a lost passport to get out of a court hearing.  If all of these things actually happened she would be worlds unluckiest person.

Now she has been sentenced to jail and I feel happy about it.  I mean, I hope she gets the help she needs at her court ordered rehab/vacation spot, blah blah blah.  But mostly I feel happy that she finally got into real trouble, because she has deserved it for a while.

Maybe she will do something productive?

Lame post.  Will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment