July 11, 2010

Grown men prancing around in underpants!

This weekend, as I'm sure most of you know, I went to see my dad Lee compete in the River City Classic BodyBuilding Competition.  As cheesy/creepy as is sounds, I had a great time!  The dedication that it takes to get ready for one of these competitions is amazing, and the competitors need tons of support from family and friends.
So, how did he do?  Lee competed in two divisions, and got 2nd place in each.  In one, he even beat his archnemesis, Caesar!  (Yes, his name is Caesar.)

I've posted some photos below:

The stage full of first-time competitors, Lee's not in this one, but these guys were just lovely. 2nd one from the left was the winner. 



I don't know the name, but this guy beat Lee out in one division...





...And here's Caesar, the man to beat!



Lee on stage doing his thing:



The next few photos will be of Lee trying to teach me to pose.  Yeah, we do somewhat odd things as a family when we get together.  But we have a lot of fun!

(here is my attempt at a front bicep...and my "choke a bitch" face)



Neat.  I think Lee could learn a few things from me...


It's a MUST to have a good trainer and a mirror to check your body positioning...

 

I do believe I'm getting the hang of it...



AND...now for the trophy shots!!

with Rikki:


with my Momma, his biggest fan and personal chef...




...and full-frontal trophies :)


Congrats on a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment